ASA strives consistently to recruit and retain highly qualified teachers who also have a passion for working with at-risk students.
Florida Certification is required for all academic areas including administration:
Please email a cover letter, resume, copy of certifications and 4 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for emplyment a candidate must:
• Submit a completed application
• Provide a certified college transcripts for all degrees conferred
• Provide copies of college diplomas for all degrees conferred
• Possess a current and valid Florida Educator's Certificate or Statement of Eligibility
• A candidate must be eligible for emplyment in the United States and submit original documentation sufficient for employer to complete a Department of Homeland Security
• U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
• Submit for drug testing, at the candidate's expense, at a location and within a specified time period required by the local school district. Satisfactory results are required for emplyment
• Submit for fingerprinting, at a candidate's expense. Fingerprint clearance from the local school district is required for employment.